1535 Trumble Creek Road Kalispell, MT 59901
Listing Courtesy of: Montana Regional MLS / Century 21 Deaton And Company Real Estate / Matt Weger

  1535 Trumble Creek Road Kalispell, MT 59901

Active (24 Days)
$949,000
3
BED
3
BATH
2,422
SQFT

Description

Nestled on 2.91 acres in the valley, this home blends country living with modern convenience. Secluded at the end of a private road, it offers unmatched privacy and tranquility. The home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, providing ample space for family and guests. The open kitchen, living room, and wraparound deck create a welcoming environment for daily living and entertaining. Downstairs, you'll find two flexible rooms and a large family room for gatherings. The 1,800 sq ft heated shop with an attached carport offers endless possibilities for hobbies, projects, or a small business. The property also boasts a private pond stocked with bass and bluegill that is surrounded by wildlife and waterfowl. Incredible mountain views enhance the home's charm. Just a few miles from town, it offers easy access to amenities while maintaining a peaceful country atmosphere. For more information, contact Matt Weger at 406-261-7955 or your real estate professional. IF THE BUYER PUTS DOWN 75% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, THE OWNER WILL FINANCE THE REMAINING 25% AT A 2% INTEREST RATE WITH A 10-YEAR NOTE.

MLS #:
30027261
Taxes
$3,347(2023)
Lot Size
2.91 acres
Type
Single-Family Home
Year Built
1999
Style
Other
Views
Mountain(s)
County
Flathead County

Listed By

Matt Weger, Century 21 Deaton And Company Real Estate
Source
Montana Regional MLS
Last checked Jun 25 2024 at 12:52 AM MDT
Bathroom Details
  • Full Bathrooms: 3
Interior Features
  • Refrigerator
  • Range
  • Microwave
  • Disposal
  • Dishwasher
  • Laundry: Washer Hookup
Property Features
  • Foundation: Poured
Heating and Cooling
  • Hot Water
  • Gas
  • Ductless
Utility Information
  • Utilities: Water Source: Well, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Electricity Connected
  • Sewer: Septic Tank, Private Sewer
Parking
  • Rv Access/Parking
  • Heated Garage
Living Area
  • 2,422 sqft
Additional Listing Info
  • Buyer Brokerage Commission: 2
Location
   
Calculate drive times to this property
 
Powered by INRIX® Drive Time

Powered by Walk Score®

Estimated Monthly Mortgage Payment

*Based on Fixed Interest Rate withe a 30 year term, principal and interest only

Listing price
Down payment
%
Interest rate
%
Mortgage calculator estimates are provided by CENTURY 21 Real Estate LLC and are intended for information use only. Your payments may be higher or lower and all loans are subject to credit approval.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided by the Montana Regional MLS © 2024. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. Updated: 6/24/24 17:52